Great Lakes Airlines is excited to introduce the new Pilot Retention Cash Incentive Plan which is now available to our Pilot group! This program pays a quarterly incentive for eligible participants.
The following are eligible to participate in this program:
• BE1900 Captains - $1250 / quarter ($5,000 full year incentive)
• EMB-120 Captains - $1875 / quarter ($7,500 full year incentive)
• EMB-120 First Officers - $750 / quarter ($3,000 full year incentive)
Why join the Great Lakes team?
• Begin your airline career with hiring minimums as low as Commercial Multi-Engine Pilot Certificate with instrument rating.
• Fly the fast track to becoming a Captain and qualify to upgrade upon reaching 1500 hours.
• Enhance your flying skills in High/Low Altitude terrain regions and through challenging weather conditions
• Improve and maintain your instrument knowledge and proficiency as an instrument pilot.
• Increase your income, while expanding your professional skill set, through opportunities within the Training department.
• ATP and Restricted ATP candidates have the opportunity to come on board below ATP/R-ATP minimums as a Beech 1900 First Officer and then begin training to fly the EMB-120 under FAR 121, once the R-ATP minimums are reached.
• ATP/Restricted ATP candidates meeting minimums have the opportunity to hire directly onto the EMB-120.
o Upon earning their EMP-120 type rating, ATP/R-ATP EMB-120 First Officers are eligible to receive quarterly bonuses through the company’s Captain Incentive Plan
Why sit SIC with another airline, when you can fly for Great Lakes Airlines and upon reaching 1500 hours, not only can you begin building PIC time, but you can also increase your income through the bonuses available through the company’s Captain Incentive Plan.
When flying as a Captain for Great Lakes Airlines, you can:
• Build FAR 135 PIC time until meeting 121.436 requirements allowing you to become FAR 121 PIC qualified.
o EMB-120 First Officers are qualified to upgrade to Captain on the EMB-120 upon reaching 1000 EMB-120 SIC hours.
o BE1900 Captains are qualified to upgrade to Captain on the EMB-120 upon reaching 1000 PIC hours in the BE1900.
• Gain the experience in judgment, decision making, self-discipline and situational awareness while flying in High/Low Altitude terrain regions and through challenging weather conditions.
• Increase your income opportunity through bonuses paid on a quarterly basis made available with the company’s Captain Incentive Plan.
• Broaden your aviation career experience with opportunities available through the Training Department and the Flight Operations Management team such as
o Ground Instructors
o Sim and Flight instructor positions conducting simulator and flight training for initial, upgrade and recurrent training
o Proficiency and Line Check Airman
o Approved Program Examiner